***Reader/viewer discretion is advised***
As much as I love food, I’m a firm believer that there are certain things that you should just never put your mouth on. This list includes:
- Food you found in the trash can (unless you’re homeless or starving)
- Things you picked up off the ground
- Human or non-human exit-only holes (“tossing the salad” should be illegal worldwide)
- Reproductive organs of animals
- and pretty much everything that Andrew Zimmern eats
Although I occasionally watch ‘Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern‘ if I stumble upon it while flipping through channels, I promise you that I do always regret it.
Admittedly, Zimmern seems like a pretty cool guy….but whatever possessed him to turn anything and everything he finds into food??
I feel for his wife. She has to kiss him after he eats these vile things.
How about a tasty non-food snack?
Zimmern is known for traveling the world to discover strange delicacies, but he is now scouring the U.S. for strange eats.
Below is a clip from his visit to Seattle, where he decided to snack on some VERY fresh cow placenta. Viewer discretion is advised.
If that doesn’t make you lose your appetite, then nothing will.
In fact, watching ‘Bizarre Foods’ might be the world’s most effective weight loss strategy. I’m going to try it and get back with you!
Written By Melissa S. | Friend Melissa on Facebook | Join The Forum