I have not given my PS3 nowhere near the love it deserves as I have been busy with life in general for far too long, with no time for entertainment or fun. So low and behold I go to Blockbuster (14$ per month for unlimited rentals) due to the fact that my Playstation 3 has been gathering dust for years and not getting the playtime it should, considering I spent like 600$ for it when it hit the market.
After playing the Call of Duty remake and playing Battlefield 3 for 15 minutes before returning the game because it was nothing new, I looked to the RGP genre as it is a long favorite of mine.
Elder Scrolls V was on the shelf. I thought to myself, I didn’t like Oblivion because, well, I have no reason, so I picked it up.
I kicked some ass for the Great King (Jaru or something they call the kings) of Dragonsreach and granted me a sexy helper chic named Lydia that kicks ass and follows orders (the perfect woman). I was like this is awesome!
So rolling through the quests I come upon a quest involving a party that I am supposed to sneak into so I had to leave Lydia behind. I jumped on the carriage, after leaving Lydia with some prized possessions of mine, I waved.
After I finished the quest that skank is nowhere to be found leaving me with the obvious question, “where is Lydia?”.
So after cruise the internet super highway I found a lot of different tips with give me no obvious direction to go so I have to consider her a loss however, I will continue to search for her.
A Few Tips to Get Lydia Back
If you have lost Lydia then I a few tips for finding her are as follows…
- To find out if she is dead go to the crypt at Whiterun/Dragonsreach
- If she is alive – She may be in dining hall in Dragonsreach
- She may also be at your house if you own one.
- She could also be where you left her (in my case I have no idea)
- If you tell her to part ways she will go back to Dragonsreach.
- Also try to wait 3 or 4 days (gametime) some have gotten her back that way.
- Update – Get Married, she will come to your wedding.
I have not gotten my Lydia back, but I have not checked the dungeons/crypts (they may be called catacombs) at Dragonsreach.