Google Fiber Will Take Over The Internet
Well check out Google. Making major moves to literally own the web.
- The power of the internet is governed by 3 fundamental forces, Storage, Speed and Access.
- There is no need for speed problems or data transfer rates.
- People are still paying the same price as 15 years ago for a service that has become cheaper due to Moore’s Law.
- Google Fiber starts with internet speeds of 1 gig per second.
- Download and upload speeds are the same.
- America’s internet is pathetically slow versus the rest of the world, and Americans pay more.
Other Points Covered in Google Fiber Presentation
- Broadband was frowned upon at first by the Major Telecoms.
- Google Fiber makes broadband look like dial up.
- Upload and download massive HD video files in seconds.
- Google Fiber TV will come with Bluetooth remote.
- EVERYTHING will be int he highest quality HD.
- Find your favorite TV show with voice search.
- Stereo Bluetooth Headphones.
- Google has installed lines in Kansas City.
- The price is 300.00 for a Google Fiber connection, and they claim it adds value to your home to the tune of up to 5000.00.
- Gigabit+TV offers a terrabyte of cloud storage., you will get hundreds of fiber channels, and premium movie channels.
- The remote control is the Nexus 7 Tablet. The price is 120.00 per month for Gigabit+TV.
- Gigabit internet is 70.00 per month stand alone.
- Google will be offering free broadband for 7 years to everyone else. For a small fee if they commit to upgrading to a gig later.
- Google will only build in areas that are interested.
- There will be fiberhoods.
- Gigabit speeds are only the beginning.
I have to admit, I want it. Also, its good to see someone in this country taking a leadership role to keep America on the effing map.
Written By VizFact | Friend me on Facebook