CIA Agent to Bloggers: Blog That!
The cat comes out of the bag scratching and clawing in this wake up call from a former CIA agent who was on the microphone telling it like it is.
His main point was that people and bloggers should attach themselves to certain issues and make sure to not let any evil doing go unnoticed. Very smart and witty concept. I like it! The main points that caught my attention are listed below the video embed.
A few good points made in this video include;
- Spying doesn’t work and wastes 1.2 billion dollars per week.
- 80% of intelligence comes from analyzing patterns.
- Its unprofessional to confuse loyalty with integrity.
- War is a racket.
- Bloggers are the Paul Reveres and the Patrick Henrys of the 21st Century.
- Bloggers should attach themselves to certain issues & corporations and stick to them.
- They can’t kill us all or build jails fast enough to keep us down.
- The United States of America is insolvent.
- We should tax The Federal Reserve and eliminate all income taxes.
- The price to buy the United States government is only 300,000,000.00 per yer.
- Newt Gingrich and the Republicans own the government. (This is an interesting statement that may call for more investigation.)
- The United States government no longer represents the people.
- Central banking is an evil cancer who is doing the job of the United States government.
- The federal government is broken in every possible way.
- The global war on terror isn’t real.
Robert David Steele Vivas (born 16 July 1952) is an American activist and a former Central Intelligence Agency clandestine services case officer known for his promotion of open source intelligence (OSINT). Wikipedia